Friday, September 19, 2008

Next LRC Get-together

Usually we have our LRC meetings on the first Thursday of every month, but it looks like this might be a problem for a lot of moms this year. So let me hear from you and let me know what night would work best for you!

I thought maybe Wednesdays at 8pm would work well. I am probably the most flexible of everybody, so whatever you guys want is fine with me. :O) But I do think the later time makes more sense. So many of us have young children whom we are still trying to feed or get into bed at 7. It takes some of the pressure off if the time is a little later.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Beth Smith said...

Wednesdays are perfect for me. That is one of the only nights without commitments so I would have my built in babysitter to help out.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Sounds good to me...I might be able to make Wed. nights! Heard yal had fun Friday night!(: Sorry, I couldn't make it.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds fine to me.