Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How To Leave Comments

Several ladies are having a difficult time leaving comments. This blog thing can be a little frustrating for those of us who haven't "blogged" before. But I want to hear from everybody! Below are some instructions on how to leave a comment....

Click on "Comment"
Type in your comment in the comment box (on Right side of the screen).
Below this comment box you need to click on ONE of four options asking to identify yourself.
The easiest option is the third one down "Name/URL".
Click the "bubble" next to Name/URL.
Once you click this bubble a box will appear asking for your name. And another line asking for a URL...forget the URL, this is not needed, so leave it blank.
Just add your name (so I can keep track of everybody).
Then hit the orange button ( Publish your comment).

That should do it. If you are still having problems, please give me a call. I don't want to publish my number online, but it's in the book.

Good luck!

No comments: