Friday, August 15, 2008

LRC or Bunko?

There has been some discussion about keeping LRC or going back to playing Bunko. So help us decide!

LRC is great because it can be played with any number of people. So if you cannot make it that month, you do not need to find a sub. LRC also allows people to talk more easily, which is always a plus. ;)

On the other hand, some people find Bunko to be higher on the excitement scale. And if you play with Holly you can talk just as much while she keeps score in her head. ;) But you will have to commit to coming every month, (and finding a sub if you cannot make it) or being on the sub list, and coming when you're called.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments section. And we will decide on a game by the end of August.

Thanks!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I like LRC better. I feel the turn out is better and a chance for anybody to come or not if something comes up even last minute.
Thanks,
Melinda

Rebecca said...

I like LRC better,too. My brain doesn't work fast enough to keep up with bunko scores!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I probably won't be attending much so I don't care which yal do. We need to have something though...it keeps the neighbors close!(:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Whatever we do it's good so we can keep close as neighbors!(:

Anonymous said...

Julee, what do you mean you won't be there much? How can we have a get together without you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
I just like getting togethers so it doesn't matter to me. Thanks for putting up the site. It looks great.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,

Great job on the blog, thanks for getting it started. I like both LRC and Bunco, so it does not matter to me. It is just fun to be able to get together.

Anonymous said...

I like LRC because it includes everyone and seeing everyone is the BEST part!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy LRC, there is not too much you have to focus on except the conversation.

Anonymous said...

LRC because of the substitute situation with Bunko

Anonymous said...

Would love to join the group but I don't know anything about LRC or bunko really. Can someone explain it to me?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chery!

Sorry for the delayed response.

The games are a little involved to explain via computer. But you are welcome to call me, or come over to the house (1507 Elise LN)and I will be glad to help ya out.

Basically, they are games that you play with dice and money ($10-$20).

We mainly have these monthly games to stay in touch with all of us crazy neighbors. We have a lot of fun talking, laughing, and eating! LOL

I hope you will join us. :O)

Elizabeth said...

I vote for LRC. I plan on being there, but it is nice to not have to worry about the sub if I can't make it.

barclay said...

LRC is fine with me. Sorry I am so late casting my vote. I will come either way when I can!